Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Cheer


This is a stamp from Darcies. We had several of these come in at the LSS and I just thought how funny! I don't drink martini's, but I'm sure a lot of people do. I stamped with Mememto Black ink and just used a small nestie for the sentiment.

2 comments:

Kraftychick said...

This is too cute! I'll have to get this stamp and do a card for my sister who has a martini everyday at 5:00 just to wind down and just one! She even keeps the vodka in the freezer at the ready! TFS!
Jackie

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.