Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Easel Card and Instructions



I have been making these like crazy!! They are so much fun!!!!!! I used one my my favorite Mo's images and Basic Grey paper.
My version on the Easel Card is using a 5" X 10" piece of cardstock. I then score at 5" with my score pal (which I couldn't live without). Then score 1 side again at 2.50" and you're done. I like for the finished card to be 5" X 6.50", so I take my patterned paper or mat and cut it at the 5" X 6.50 or sometimes, I actually make it 4.75" x 6.25". For this card I used the full size and then just put the images and paper together as usual. I used a elevated sentiment (using pop dots) for the card to actually stand. When closed, it's fits perfectly in the envie!

No comments: