Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thinking of You card


Mo's Digital Pencil is such a wonderful site and I wish I could have ALL of her images, but I get a couple a week. They are so realistic AND Fun! This is not an advertisement, just an admirer of her work. Colored with copics.
Everyone have great week!

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Tell me about it! I just bought six images from Mo. I really need to use them before I buy more, but she keeps putting great new ones out!