Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank You

For all the ladies that have left such great comments on my cards, I just learned how to read them. Thank you so, so much! It is so nice to know that fellow crafters/scrapbookers/cardmakers enjoy your work. We all know how much work we put into each project, so it's nice to know others appreciate what we've created. A few of you have mentioned blog awards, but I must admit, since I just learned to read the comments, I have no idea how to retrieve the awards. Please feel free to e-mail me at kellystooks@comcast.net or leave a comment and I'll be happy to accept your awards.
Thanks again!

Kelly

No comments: