Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Friday, January 1, 2016

New Banner



This isn't your normal Friday Five, but I wanted to share a banner I made for my great nephew. I shared some pictures over 3 years ago of his baby shower and the banner I made then. My niece had asked me to make a new one several months ago when he moved into a bed out of the baby bed. He is crazy foe Mickey so I just stayed with that theme. It didn't require as much creativity on my part, but I was happy with how it turned out and they were too.

TFL and

Have a Happy New Year!!!

Kelly

No comments: