Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Ladder



My Mom and Dad recently gave me a ladder that requires an extra tall ceiling. We still had to cut off about 2 feet - it killed us to do that, but I was the only person in the family that could use it, so the sacrifice was made. I had not had time to decorate it, but wanted to give it a whirl for Christmas, so this was fun to do. I un-decorated today and will start moving in the direction of more permanent decorations.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: