Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Graduation Cards



I decided this year to make my own patterned paper for both Farragut  and Bearden High Schools. Pretty simple in Word, I picked fonts that I felt like fit the schools. A few years ago, we had a local scrapbook store that carried the papers for the local schools, but since they've gone out of business, I didn't have access to any, so I figured if I wanted some, I just have to make it. The cap came from Paper Dolls. I was able to do a little production line on these since I was making several.

Thanks for stopping in!!

Kelly

No comments: