Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Graduations Cards



Special order cards that I made using an idea from Jackie Topa. I thought these were great, I didn't take measurements (big mistake on my part), just kind of felt my way through. The tie was the toughest - I tore several pieces of paper trying to run it through a hole and just ended up with pulling it over the "V" and adhering to the back. Both were for college grads done in the school colors. Hope you have a super Sunday and please stop by again! TFL

No comments: